im 16 years old i have been having constant heart pain  i thought it was just growing pains but they have not stopped yet and im just worried about it what can it be

Could you please describe more how does this pain feels like? Even I tend to think that when I feel any kind of pain in the heart area, that it's the worst. But, as my family doctor explained to me, chances are that I was just experiencing (very unpleasant) stabbing pains caused by the gas buildup in either lungs or the are in my guts that is not completely "packed" with internal organs. However, this is not something you should just let go and disregard - as your school nurse or family doctor what they think might be going on, think that is the best way.

hi allie,
   may be you have a very serious problem. if you take my suggestion then please contact your doctor. May be you have a hole in your heart,many holes in the heart don't need treatment, but some do. Most holes in the heart that need treatment are repaired in infancy or early childhood. Sometimes, adults are treated for holes in the heart if problems develop.