I am only 17 years old and really really need to get an abortion. I can't tell my parents because if they even knew I was having sex they would kill me. I don't know what else to do and I am so scared. I really can't have a baby right now. I don't know what to do. I know to call planned parenthood but other than that I don't know what to do. Someone please help.:(

no you need to sit and talk to a qualified person on this matter, dont make any hasty decisions out of fear, please , you may regret this later tomorrow what ever the case , you are so fearfil scared alone confused too many things questions going on, are your parents that bad, sure the initial blow of the news may shock the life out of them ,trust me they will adjust, worry about how and when your going to sit down to tell them, did your parents abort you, dont be selfish and just care about your welfare and the trouble you will have to deal with, so your scared to tell mom  and dad so right away abortion, and you think it will fix you, if your parents ffreak out and not accept you and your child to be when everything is at a ok shes pregnant whats the next step their just idiots , give them time to yell scream tell you how your to young to be a parent you screwed up college your life is ruined , then after that im sure youll develop a plan and you will be taken care of like any good parent will have to face, hey you did this not that child, so suck it up tell the father hell pay his dues for the child dont listen if hes telling you to abort ,if he leaves hes not worth being in the childs life just milk him for the child support, see all the negatives to face before you no it this will be all over and that child will be growing inside of you, are you catholic , are you a killer, thats a life your ready to abort, wake up face the music, im soon to be a grand parent ,couldnt be happier for my child i wouldnt mess her head up , whats done is done, shes so happy im happy i support her period, good luck do the right thing not the easy thing,

Hi Alexandra,

Are you POSITIVE that you are pregnant? Have you taken a home test or are you just late?

Arizona law prohibits you from getting an abortion without your parents consent.

Talk to them. If you can't go directly to them yet, find someone to help you bridge that gap, but please talk to them before you do anything.

There are other options.

Good luck.