I just have a random question that I hope someone can help me with. Is it OK for people with crohn's disease to eat popcorn? I heard that gluten is not allowed, and I am wondering whether or not popcorn contains gluten? I am throwing a party for classmates, and one has crohn's disease, so I am hoping for a speedy reply :-).

srry i dont have an answer. i have crohns disease and an here to tell u that information on the internet says one thing and another so im not really sure.  i use to eat it like crazy but afer i found out i was diagnosed with crohn's disease my dad said i couldn't eat it. but other sources say otherwise......

from: popcorn forever!!!

I have Crohn's Disease and no one has ever told me I can't eat popcorn. My body tells me this, though. I have trouble digesting popcorn. If I take a fiber pill to kind of help move it though I can eat some. I find it hard to only eat a little popcorn, though. If I eat a full bowl I will likely soon have cramping and diarrhea.