I am sure someone can answer my questions here - this board is full of people who can give great medical advice. A co-worker of mine, who has got crohn's disease, keeps complaining of headaches. Quite frankly I am getting fed up that this same person keeps doing things to get out of work, and I end up picking up where he is negligent. Are headaches a symptom of crohn's diseases in any way, because I am suspecting that he is making it up?

I am afraid that your co-worker is most probably telling the truth. While crohn's disease is a disease that affects the digestive tracts, there are many side effects that come with it. I can assure you that your colleague would probably rather do all the work than be stuck with crohn's disease! Blurred vision, migraines and fatigue are all things that can happen to someone with crohn's.