Hey! Did anyone else happen to read that interesting and quite conclusive study about the connection between crohn's disease and gastroparesis? It told me a lot about the future, how crohn's disease generally develops, and also gave me hop a cure might be found at some point. I'd like to hear your views about this.

Hello there darin1572,

I have been trying to find the study you have mentioned but unfortunately I wasn’t able so I presume either the article wasn’t based on the scientific facts or something has happened to the site where it was published.

Since my cousin recently has been diagnosed with crohn's disease I would like to know more about it and of course about possible complications. Doctor has informed us that this is autoimmune disorder which can’t be cured and he mentioned that certain complications can occur.

When we wanted to find out more about treatment he wasn’t that detailed, basically he was avoiding letting us know that modern medicine can’t do much about it. I would appreciate your reply or at least link.

Have you heard of Kyani? It is all natural and has helped people with autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, Crohns etc. please contact me to find out more FB Kyani-JeniK