My yesterday’s MRI test showed I have problems with CSF leak and it must be related to some head injury I had about 10 days ago. I had mild car accident actually and I have injured the left part of my head and forehead also and it caused me some hearing problem in first days but this is gone. The thing is that my headache persisted all this time and my nose started running uncontrolled and so I ended up on one more medical checked up that is MRI and I was actually explained that I have CFS leak situation involved and all I was recommended is bed rest within next week. The thing is that I need someone to reconfirm this to me for you know having this CFS leak condition at least to me doesn’t sound like it could be fixed just with a simple bed rest so I would like to hear if I should change a doc and get some other CFS leak treatment. What do you think?

I think you don’t have to worry that much for if it is about mild CFS leak problem than usually complete bed rest is enough to fix the problem and if the headache still persists than some pain relievers would help and also try to drink a lot of fluid that is how I was also treated when I was recognized to have exactly the same problem with CFS leak which in my case was caused by lumbar puncture but since my CFS leak was of mild form I was recommended only complete bed rest and it finally all ended well on its own within 2 weeks or so.