OK SO MY 4 YEAR OLD BANGS HIS HEAD ALL NIGHT WHEN HE SLEEPS. AND LATELY HE HAS BEEN COMPLANING OF HEADACHES. I HAVE TAKING HIM TO HIS DOCTOR THEY HAVE RAN AND EKG TO LOOK FOR SEIURES AND THAT CAME OUT NORMAL OUR NEXT STEP IS A SPECIALIST FOR ADD ADHD AND AUTISM. WONDERING IF I CAN TO ANYTHING TO HELP HIM WITH HIS HEADACHES FROM POUNDING HIS HEAD ALL NIGHT AS I DONT WANT TO GIVE HIM TYLONOL ALL THE TIME BC THEN HE WILL BECOME IMMUNE TO IT AS THIS IS AN EVERYNIGHT THING.ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP AT THIS POINT TELL WE CAN GET ALL THE TESTS RAN AND GET THE RESULTS. IN THE MEAN TIME WHAT TO DO FOR THE LITTLE GUY I HAVE NO CLUE PLEASE ANY HELP IS BETTER THAN NO HELP.

How does he bang his head while he sleeps? In any event, is he still in a crib or has he graduated to a bed? If he is in a regular bed, what does he do, stand up or kneel and do it. I thought about maybe lining the wall that he uses with another mattress, if he uses the head board, remove it and replace it with a crib mattress placed against the wall.

Does he pound his head with his own fists?

Your son is suffering from a headache,you tell him take complete sleep,don't take a headache medicine some side affect are also come,if he had a some tension or problem ask him tell you everything don't take a stress tell him,be happily live,take complete rest,Headaches are one of the most common afflictions and in most cases gets relieved by relaxation and a mild painkiller. headaches which affect the possibility of living a normal day to day life.contact to doctor and take a proper guidance if proper treatment give them then he come out this disease.