i had a lumber puncture because my arms and legs went very weak all of a sudden and the doctor said my fluid pessure was 28 when it should be 15 but they did nothing about it, i had cat scan, mri scan, x ray and blood tests and they said there is nothing wrong with me and sent me home. i still am very weak and often feel dizzy, have also suffered with head aches and lower back pain. What shall i do? or what can it be?

Intracranial hypertension (IH) is a condition in which the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pressure inside the brain and spinal cord is too high. In a normal person, the CSF pressure is kept constant when the rate of CSF production equals to the rate of CSF resorption or drainage. Brain or spinal cord tumors, infections or blockages can prevent the CSF from draining properly resulting in increased CSF volume and pressure. Your condition is called idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH) because the cause of your IH is unknown, since all of your tests (CAT, MRI, Xray, blood) had come back normal. There are medications and surgical procedures that can reduce CSF pressure to a normal level. Apparently your doctors did not think that your CSF was sufficiently high enough to resort to such measures at this time.
What you should do now is to make an appointment with your optometrist or opthalmologist to have your eyes checked. Increased pressure within the skull can cause the optic nerve to swell near the eyeball (papillederma). If this should continue, your eye sight may be lost.
IIH is usually found in young obese women. It is said that losing as little as 10% of body weight often would cause the condition to disappear. Sleeping in a more upright position (by popping lots of pillows under your head), use of NSAID, use of mild diuretics such as grapefruit juice will help relieve the symptoms.