okay so like you know woman are wet alot of the time.
When im turned on, or not turned on my cum is a pasty white color ...sticky and smells. Whats wrong with me? I dont believe everyones is like that i know everyones isnt like that but why is mine? How can i fix it to be more of the clearish color and not smell bad, and less sticky? I could probably chew it like bubble gum if i wanted to...*pukes* I dont want to talk to family about it because quit frankly im embarassed.

Its so posta be like that althoe im a boy some reason girls come to me with this stuf all the time i ask if they think im a perv they say yes so don't get worked up and i wish girls stop telling me thier secrets god i going insane from this tell me EVERY THING treatment it is making for awkwered talk and why do girls my age follow me oh im 14 so you don't get all worked up i swear they have a fan club of me

everyone is different. everyones bodies work a different way...

i don't think there is much you can do to change yourself in this area, however i have heard that the food you eat effects at least the taste of you in your lower region.

Those who eat primarily meat taste different then those who eat primarily vegetables. one is 'sweeter' then the other... but i can't remember which is which. still, accept who you are and how your body works. Don't be embarassed, it's the way you were made.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. When I become sexually excited at first I have a clear self-lubricant, but afterwards, or after prolonged sexual activity there will also be a more gobby-white cream like substance, I've had that for a long time and I don't believe it's to be worried about, perhaps if it were yellow or green I'd be worried but I think it's just caused from what I eat. I think more protein in the diet does that, because when I tried to eat more fruits and veggies it happened less.

It's normal (I believe) and you shouldn't think it gross, or stress over it.
Good luck