hi guys. ohkay, my mom is always telling me i need to lose weight. and she says she is only doing it to help me. its like if im not the way she wants me to be then im nothing to her. im 14 turning 15 in august, and i weight about 136-138 pounds. when i look in the mirror i see a huge huge person. the thing about it is i would be fine with my self, but all my friends are skinny. and i always feel like im the " fat " one. i want to lose weight by the first day of school. i want to prove to myslef that i can do it, and prove to my mom that i can too. help anyone ?.

thanks (:

hi, listen i know what ur dealing with because my mom wants me to lose weight. Try drinking water or less sugar filled drinks. Don't snack all day, if u have an urge for a snack eat a healthy snack.Dont eat like chips,candy, junk foood, etc. Try like fruit. Also when you want to eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner, just control your portion sizes. It never huts to excerise daily. Try walking around the block, or jogging, bikeing, even swiming will do. Also try drinking crystal light products. If you want to eat bread eat wheat bread and not white bread. I really hope this helps me, and jus reply me of what you think. :-D

ok so all u girls r saying ur fat.....look i dont think its as bad as ur making it sound.....im 13 and 5 1 yet i weigh 140-150 it changes alot....i constantly do spors...ive played basket ball for 5 years soccer for 4 ive run track and cross country for 4 im a cheerleader and ive done gymnastics since i was 2......i dont understand y i weigh so much i just do and its not from junk food caz im a vegitarian and i avoid sugery things at all cost caz they make me sick.....so i dont think im doing anything wrong but my mother and my grandmother were both very chubby as children......my doctor says its hreditary and ill loss it soon so look back in ur family tree and remember that it could just be baby fat:-)  u will more than likly slim up as u get older IVE ALREADY STARTED GETTING SMALLER

So I'm 13 years old nd I'm in the 8th grade, all of my friends are skinny nd I feel like the fat one too. I'm only about 5'2 and weigh around 130-135 I think . I really want to lose the weight but every time I try I just forget nd I don't believe in myself enough. I really want to be serious about this but I always say " I'm gunna lose weight" but I don't do anything for myself to help. I Would like to lose a lot of weight by the time my prom comes in like may or June. Hopefully I'll be able

omg I can tottally relate to you! I'm 13 in 8th grade two!! And I feelll super fat, I'm too embarassed to change in front of my friends and no guys like me! Io just jogged for 20 minutes, it's easier in the winter

i think that is a good way but i just want to lose it fast because i go to hight school in 2 months and i have to go get a dress for prom so i just w2as to loose it fast but i will try to try your way fast