I'm a 13yr old girl and I really want to masturbate. I've heard it feels really good but I don't know how to do it and I'm scared I'll mess something up. I've gotten naked and sat in front of a mirror but I don't know where my clitoris is and pushing my finger into my vagina doesn't do anything. Please help I really want to masturbate

Hi guest. I might not be able to help a whole lot cause im a boybut I think i might be able to help a little bit. Im 15 and since i started jacking off when I was 11 I heard i could make my orgasms stronger through sticking something up my butt. This is really embarrasing to say but because I have some experience there i might be able to help. So i would say to make sure to start with you finger or something around that size and to make sure it is really smooth. And then slowly insert it and move it around slowly and carefully until you find ur clit. I dont know if thats how it works but thats how I found my prosate so... I hope i helped in some way.

Hey me again i just want to say im still a virgin and dont really have any experience pleasuring girls so i hope this helps but i really dont know. Alzo i forgot to say that once you find ur clit you have to rub it softly thats all ive heard from when my ex was telling me about how she did it so yeah.

Ok thank u, what is there that I can put in my bum? like a sharpie or something? also is my clitoris like a little bump at the top of my vagina? Ive searched vagina diagram but it's really confusing and do I just rub it

also my tits are super small I think its kind of cute but when will they grow, a bunch of girls in my class have big tits and they look so nice lol

ive started my period though and i have a pad in my panties so im hoping my boobs will grow they're super small right now :( :(

Hey still me. Ur welcome. I stick an old toothbrush up my butt with baby oil as lube but if ur sticking something in ur vagina i dont think you need lube. I think you will know when you touch your clitoris my ex told me that it feels really good and you could just tell where it is. Again im a boy so idk. And ur boobs should grow. If its related to puberty just give it time. It took time for my penis to grow i used to be like 3 inches when i was 11 and now im 6 and im 15 so it grew 3 inches with time hope this helps.

Ok thanks, i took a toothbrush and put it up there, my bum was kind of tight but it just feels so good lol even without touching my clitoris

thanks you made me feel better about my boobs and that they will grow because I was kind of scared

I'm going to rub my vagina and I think I found my clit, I just had to pull my p***y lips apart and rubbing it felt so nice I got goosebumps and I moaned I think my brother heard me :P

I guess I'll just rub it and I saw that putting the handle of a hairbrush kind of feels like a penis so I'm going to try that. I just hope it feels good and that I don't mess anything up lololol

Thanks for helping me I will try to masterbate and maybe ask one of my friends whos a girl

OMG so I didn't really know what to do at first, and I had to take it slowly and just play around a bit but I looked at your instructions and I searched how to masturbate for teen girls. I basically just got naked on my bed on my stomach with the end of the toothbrush in my bum and it said to get arroused so I looked at naked guys on Google lol and imagined them putting their penis inside my tight hole and I just rubbed super fast and OMG OMG it felt soooo good I was moaning and ohhh I even squirted a little bit but I had a towel on my bed and I was so out of breath. sorry if this is weird it's just my first time masterbating and I loved it so much. i cant even describe it it was sooooo good

I was scared my mom or brother would come in because I was making a lot of noise or that I would do it wrong but it was like the best thing Ive ever done lol

Ive always wondered what guys feel like doing it I might email u lol if I have any more questions about doing it

thank u so much

Hi your welcome. I dont know if it feels different from your orgasm i think its just a little messier. I remember my first time was before i even knew what jacking off was. I was 11 and i was in the shower and i decided to sit down cause the heat felt really nice but then one of the streams of water frome the shower hit a place on my penis that felt amazing so i decided to just stay there for a while but eventyally it started like making a pressure in my whole body that felt really good and then it was released and my penis started pulsing. It felt so good but i couldnt cum and i didnt even know what happened. Then i started doing it with my fingers cause it was just 3 inches but now i use bothe hands and i cum a lot. I think its always the best the first time. What does ur orgasm feel like?

lol that's so hot I wish I could do it with a guy especially in the shower :P

It's kinda similar.
for me like it's building up power or pressure inside u, and u keep going and u get closer and closer to having an orgasm and it keeps getting more intense, and u get a nice feeling starting near ur vagina and it starts spreading to the rest of your body and then when u orgasm u explode and that pressure gets released and feels amazing like soo good all over, and then u squirt. and u just wanna relax and lie down there. And while ur masturbating it gets moist and wet and that's why I used a towel on my bed otherwise my sheets would have been soaked lol

Then after my p***y is very sensitive to touch it
I think the first time is best because u haven't done it before, but I've only done it once lol

What do guys think about when the masterbate? Just like hot girls or stuff? When I did it I just thought of cute boys in my class and how they would probably have a big penis and then sticking it in me lol is that weird idk but i might do it again with a hairbrush to really feel like a guys penis. it was just so amazing im glad I discovered this

Yeah ik it sucks to squirt but it like feels so good at the same time. Ik its like a different kind of squirting. Our semen is all sticky and like gets everywhere thats why i do it before a shower. I usually juat think of a hit girl like sucking me off or like bouncing up and down on my penis ik it sounds weird though. How long does your orgasm last? Mine only lasts like 10 secs but cum squirts out for about 15 seconds. Sometimes i also watch porn not a lot but aomwtimes. What do you squirt? Is it like lube or is it like sticky like semen?

Precum is like a clear liquid that seeps out when we get really turned on. I think its just cum without the sperm but idk. Ik i just finished masturbating 5 minutes ago in the bathroom. Dont be embarassed about your boobs they will eventually grow in and you will be fine. Also is it hard to masturbate again after you already have? For me I have to wait at least 20 minutes until i could masturbate again. Idk avout girls but youd be surprused to know how many guys actually masturbate. Literally all of my friends do it and its kinda weird to talk to them about it. Anyway have fun with your second time

Yea my vagina and clitoris get really sensitive and I can't touch it for a couple mins , otherwise it doesnt feel good at all and I kinda feel like not masturbating anymore, but if I want to I can after a couple mins. Sucks u have to wait 20 lol

Thanks for all ur help :)

Your welcome. Yeah it does kind of suck but the tip is super sensitive if i dont wait though