i am 14 years old,female.& everytime i go to the bathroom i always have cum in my underwear.i havent started my period,if that makes a difference.but my friend was telling me that the reason you cum is because its cleaning out your system after you have your period,but i havent had my period.i have to change my underwear twice a day because i cum & its really nasty,i need help.do all girls do this?

It's called "discharge" and all girls do it! It is your vaginas naturally way of cleaning itself out. Girls get "wet" down there for two reasons. One, when the vagina cleans itself out, and two, when they are aroused. If it's pretty bad you can wear a small panty liner during the day. Not much else you can do.

Agent1Ove nailed it on the head sweeetie try wear panty liners :-))) TRUST ME :-))

i am 14 yrs olad and im a emale too! and the same think that your goin thru is wat im goin thru rite now too, i 3as worried at first but its jus cuz ur vagina is cleanen itself out ;-) dont wrry everything is fine hun(:

I'm 13 and I have the same problem! Will it stop?

Panty liners trust me and there is no way you do not  know this a real woman or your mom has EPIC FAILED!!!!!!!!!

Same here everyday. I thought something was wrong

Well I'm 14 and yes I do this to and I find it scary because I thought it was only me but I bet this is normal I change 3-4 times a day and I wish it stops

this same thing is happening to me and its depressing cause i am only 11

yes that is OK

I did that was I was your age

I'm 16 I have a bf and every time we have sex or something we cum .... Why does that happen does anyone know?

The fluid that come out is discharge and is usually normal. It is not cum unless you orgasm or a male orgasms in you. If you have never had sex and have it it is still normal. Same as if you haven't started your period its normal. If you have symptoms of itchyness and burning while you pee it could be a yeast infection. Which every female goes through at some point in their life.

Omg I just went to the bathroom and my panties looking like that now

If u don't know u shouldn't be having sex