Last week my gf and I were messing around and dry humping (both wearing underwears and she is also wearing a panty liner inside). I ejaculated in the process and some of the cum went through my underwear to her underwear, but it's nowhere near her vagina. It was at the edge of the underwear near the stomach area. I immediately wiped it off her with tissue paper and then wiped myself too and change underwear.

After that, i went back to bed and we continued playing around and she took my underwear off.we did dry hump again with me totally naked but i didn't ejaculate. but I'm not sure if I pre-cummed. All the time she's wearing her underwear with a panty liner inside.

Will she get pregnant from all the stuffs we did? Can sperm from pre-cum swim through her underwear and panty liner and up to her vagina?

Please reply as soon as possible because both of us are really freaking out right now. We don't want to be parents this young.

Thank you so much.

No, there isn't a chance of pregnancy unless you were directly inside her and you ejaculated in her. Pre cum can get girls pregnant but the chance is 20%. Since nothing got inside the vagina everything will be fine

Alright thanks so much!! So you are sure that as long as i was not inside her pregnancy won't happen right?

If there is sperm on her underwear will it be able to swim into her vagina?

No way! It has to be actually inside her to swim. Duh!

she can only get pregnant if the sperm went inside her vagina if it didn't then don't worry but next time be more careful c:

I was fooling around with my love. We had dry sex. She is wearing pants , underwear and a layer of panty liner. And I was totally off. When we did this. She just after 1week of her period. And now after 1 week of that she is having stomachache,cold and slight headache and fever. Do her got pregnant?

No she’s not pregnant

Why do you got so sure that she is not pregnant ?.