Hi guys I need advise! I've been with my GF for 2 years. We were monogamous the whole time. We split off for 3 months last summer July, August , September 2006. She claims she slept with only one guy and always used protection. 2 weeks ago she had her annual pap test and came back positive for HPV and Chlamydia. She never complained of any symptoms like abnormal discharge. Her Gyn put her on a treatment of antibiotics for a week and suggested I get a full blood test but I came back negative for everything.... Is it safe to say she caught it from that guy in the summer 5 months ago she was jumping off even though she claims he was wearing a condom!!! AND question 2. Could there be a chance that theres no way that 5 months later Chlamydia shows up in a pap test... she had to have sex with somebody since then and contracted it from someone else and she is cheating on me........????????

if you don't have it, then she got it from the guy she was sleeping with before you. she might not be cheating on you but she had to have been sleeping with someone to get it due to the fact that chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease. once you have sex with a infected person, you are infected right away. most people don't have symptoms. if i were you i would go to the doctor again and have them give you a std text (swab your urethra/pee hole with a q tip and do a smear) if you still come back negative, she's cheating on you friend.

Not necessarily, maybe the other guy didn't use a condom, at least one of the times.

It is possible that she contracted the Std before you got back together....BUT, she had to have some kind of symptoms. Look up this STD for yourself to know the symptoms and risks of having it. ALSO, im sorry but she did have unprotected sex at some point with whoever she was with while split up with you. More importantly, trust yourself about the true feelings you have about this. if you have to worry about wether someone is being faithful, it will only be a matter of time before another break up.

So, Yes. She could have been telling the truth. Well, depending on the type of sex you all have.

I have been married for 5years. My husband is faithful. I am faithful. We got Chlamydia. From anal sex. Not anal chlamydia. Anal sex and then back into the vagina. Chlamydia is a bacteria . Guess what is in your anus. Bacteria. If you have unprotected anal sex and enter the vagina, that bacteria is now in the vagina. Thus, Chlamydia.

We were just trying something out. Felt right so we did it.

Just remeber. Vagina 1st. Anal last.

False. That's not how Chlamydia originates.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use