Me and my fiance messed around in April. He got sperm on hi hand and I didn't know and he tried wiping it off but then we continued foreplay. I started on May 2nd and then ended on May 3rd. Then I restarted on the 5th of May but it was lighter than usual. Now it's june the 10th and I still haven't started. My periods have always been about 29 days apart but now it's been 36 days since my last period. I also have nausea and I really can't eat anything without feeling like i'm going to get sick and usually really bloated. also overly moody and emotional. Him and I are pretty freaked out about everything and I just need some sort of advice. thanks!

If there was cum on his fingers and he put them inside you then there is possibility that your pregnant after all it only takes one little sperm to get into an egg. Ovulation is approx 14 days after previous period and you can only get pregnant whilst ovulating. If your period was light then that could have been implantation bleeding (egg attaches to womb) your better off doin a test tbh that way you will know, of it's negative and your still having symptoms and period hasn't come then I'd go to the doctors and ask for a blood test. Good luck :)