I feel like I'm just being overly paranoid about my situation, but I feel like I could receive a little comfort by asking others what they think. 

Last Saturday (5/19), my girlfriend and I were fooling around with our clothes on. Early in the day (2:00ish) I ejaculated a little on my boxers without having an orgasm while we were making out. I immediately went to the bathroom and wiped the ejaculate off my leg and boxers with toilet paper. My boxers were still damp, but I still wore them and kept my shorts on as well. I washed my hands after that. Throughout the day, I went to the bathroom a lot to pee and washed my hands each time. We also ate dinner which included greasy chicken fingers and fries and washed our hands after that. We also vigorously washed our hands after a bottle of nail polish fell and broke and got all over our fingers. Basically, we both washed our hands a lot after my premature ejaculation and a few hours passed. 

Later that day, we made out again and she hand her hands in my pants for a very short time, but didn't feel anything wet. Her hand never went near her vagina. I also fingered her with one of my hands. 

I feel like I'm safe, but at the same time I'm really paranoid that there is the possibility that the slightest amount of ejaculate soaked through the toilet paper onto my finger while I was wiping it off, survived on my finger for multiple hours and through many hand-washings, and swam up my girlfriend's wet stuff (I don't know what their natural vaginal lubricant secretion is called), reached an egg, and now she's pregnant. 

Am I freaking out over nothing, or should I be very concerned? She's expecting her period June 4-8 (two weeks), and may miss it because of being stressed out with papers and finals for schools. 

Thanks.

It would be very rare to get pregnant from sperm on tissue but if your girlfriend does miss her period then dont freak out because like you said she will be stressed doing exams but if she doesnt take it after 2 weeks then make sure she takes a pregnancy test.

Let me quickly tell you, as a person who likes to find the facts and help people, there is no way in hell she will be pregnant in the way you explain, infact your little ejaculation could've been precum shortening the chances to impossible on every level.

A guy and me were really drunk fooling around. He wasn't completely hard but tried to enter me once and didn't get inside all the way maybe An inch. What are the odds ill e pregnant?please help

Can u help answer please?!