. Okay so me and my fiance are very sexually active I got My AF 2/24/13 and then yesterday I noticed a dark brown/ reddish discharge only when I whipe SORRY IF TMI then it stopped till this morning and again the same thing. I'm never late I always have a normal period nothing out of the ordinary. Is it possible I'm pregnant? Trying to get as much info as possible. Please help!

Do you and your fiance have unprotected sex? Have you taken a pregnancy test? Some women will get a brown/reddish discharge that will last 24-48 hours during implantation bleeding, when the egg attaches itself to the uterine wall. If your next scheduled period is late by a few days I suggest taking a pregnant test. After you rule out pregnancy you may be just experiencing left over uterine wall expelling itself out of you. This can happen anytime during the month not just during your period.

Yes we have unprotected sex! I took a test on 2/23/13 just bc the way I was feeling. And then started the next day. It lasted 4 days. Now just randomly started yesterday afternoon and it's a dark brownish red and its still going on now but getting a little heavier but I only notice it when I go to the bathroom. And its not blood in the urine.

They make a few pregnancy test like First Response that can tell if your pregnant a week before a missed period. I suggest waiting until closer to your period and if you are having a lot of symptoms or even wait until your period and if you miss it take a pregnancy test. I know the unprotected sex question sounded stupid (sorry) but I try to always ask because some people are having protected and still worry. Since you know its not from the urine it could just be normal discharge also. Do you have any symptoms other than the discharge?

I understand that question. The only other thing is tired all the time and very emotional. I'm not a emotional person at all. And I started a new job so I figured that's why I am so tired all the time. Thank you so much for the advice!