Myself and my bf had sex not last night but the night before. He did not cum in me but we did have intercourse without a condom. I am having a pulling pain on my right side by my abdomen. Could I be pregnant? I'm supposed to start the pill tmrw and not sure what I should do? How long do I have to wait before I can take the preg test? NOT sure if I should start the pill tmrw? Please HELP

It is highly unlikely but it is possible you could have gotten pregnant - however you will only become pregnant during your fertile days around when you ovulate. You may be one of the lucky women who 'feel' their ovulation with a one sided cramping pain when the egg is released from the ovary. In this instance - sperm (if they got in) can live inside you for up to 5 days therefore if the pain you are experiencing is ovulation it is very possible you may be pregnant. The minimum time you would need to wait to test for pregnancy is 10 days but the maximum 3 weeks +. As a nurse I would not even consider putting you on the pill until I could rule out pregnancy or you have your next period.

wait around three weeks or more before taking a pregnancy test