At home: Collection of gregcam photo's, mostly of the kids. Sans Drunk Joe though.

At work: The lame fish windows screen saver. They didn't like the Southpark one.

Work :: One I downloaded from the Lance Armstrong Foundation website.

Home :: Blank screen

I have WebShots with a lot of sports photos, nature etc. I don't think I can load the swimsuit issue

At home, which is work: My horse!

On my laptop: None. If it is going to be on for a while and I won't be sitting at it, I close the lid to turn off the display.

On my server: Non. I only have the monitor on when I am using it (about 1 time per week)

Do you HAVE to ask?

An aquarium screensaver with tropical fish swimming around.

Background is photo of a sunrise on a canadian lake.

Blank at home and work. Clearly, I don't get out much.

I have the banner one here at work. It's reworded just about every day by a cow-orker.

At home its the fish one.

i have those morphing geometric shapes.....but they only stay for a few minutes, then it goes black.

Home slide show of family pictures

Work. No screen saver at all.

My screensaver is the scrolling marquee. In keeping with the software development company atmosphere, it says "the information went data way".

My wallpaper varies - currently is TIMMY!

I have no interest in saving my screen. I say, every device for itself.

I had a Vin Diesel upper-body shower shot until my son LOUDLY complained.

That's because you're BIOS is kicking in and shutting off the signal to the screen shortly after your screen saver starts. Do you want to know how to fix that?