Me of course is business as ususal. Only flagrant violations are getting written and most people are getting verbal warnings. That is really about all that changes. Only real idiots too get arrested. We do not make it a point to actively look for stuff this time of year either. Enough really just finds us.

After being off the 1st 2 weeks in Dec, and my boss off the since the 19 of Dec. I've been rather busy getting all the work done, and problem solving.

Not bad since most of the bosses are off, this is my favorite time of the year. :)

I'm in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to nothing.

nada
zip
squat
zilch

i'm off, physically as well as mentally

I'm only working 3 days over this week and next. Patient visits will probably be low (lots of no shows), but that is okay because I have a presentation to prepare for. End result, few days at work, but I will be busy when I am here.

nada zip squat zilch
Take Pro's mathematical equation and multiply it by 0. that's how much work I'm planning on doing

Dittos for me. Lots to do, but without all the chiefs around, getting it done becomes alot easier!!

Not a thing. Most everyone has taken off this week. There is no work. The one thing I do have to work on is missing most of the information I need and since the person who filled out the order was too lazy to put their name on it, it will be fun trying to figure out what I need to know.

I'm off till the third Of course I will work harder at home then I do at work :?

As opposed to :shrug:

We are very busy here these two weeks. Us spreadsheeters are finalizing things for the year so the bozzes can plan there next summer home purchases.