Where do you keep the goods and why?

Bibs are in the basement. Medals and pictures are in the dining room

I keep my stuff at home, in a file cabinet. All my bibs with the date and the time on them. if hardware is involved it is pinned to the bib.

Bibs at home, about 2/3 with a printout of the result from the race site (that or the postcard they send with same).

All hardware, and one race banner at home, mounted on a wall shelf. Sole exception: first AG medal I have in our safe deposit box.

Most posters at home, a few at work.

All bibs in a box (a special box), and trophies are on my entertainment center.

With all the 'finisher' medals now these days, the collection is just too much.. a box in the closet, some in the nightstand and a whole bunch of oldies in another basement box.

I don't keep bibs and won't until i run a marathon. I'll let you know after i win a medal.

Oh yeah, the marathon medal is hanging in my bedroom.

Bibs in an Asics shoe box with dates, times and distance written on back.
I usually clip any newspaper item with overall's and toss them in there too.

Medals are hanging off of a softball trophy on my desk. I'm thinking of getting a hook next to my desk to hang them on.

bibs are kinda acting as wallpaper/backsplash in my laundry room. just a subtle reminder that there's alot more to JO MOMMA than Tide, Clorox and Shouting it out. :|

mr rock put two shelves in a room in the basement for my/our hardware. i haven't hung anything down there for a while. :|

i made a cool shadowbox from a half marathon with some of the race stuff, the bib, medal, and a few "good luck charms" a friend gave me. that's on the wall down there too.

The gf has started a scrapbook with my bib #, photos & race times.

That's how it starts, you better start saving the next 2 months salary

Whut choo talkin bout Willis?

It's over now. He's sunk.

I'm unemployed.