Hi, guys. My wife and I are expecting a baby. This is our first one and I want everything to be perfect when little princess arrives to her new home. I would like to ask you on what thing I must apply attention when preparing home for baby. Can anyone help me with this? I will appreciate it.

Hello. If you want, you can make a separate room for your baby. However, I think it is better for a baby to sleep with you in first period of time. Before baby comes, you should do the thorough cleaning of the house. If you cannot do this on your own, hire a cleaning lady. See who will help you after your wife’s give birth. It would be fine if those were her or your parents. You can also prepare some meals upfront for you. When baby arrives, no one will think of you. You can consult other parents and see what their experiences are. Good luck!