We've got two. One upstairs and one down.

Four. One in our bedroom, one in the guest bedroom, one in the family room, and one in the basement set up in front of the treadmill. No cable, though. Just 4 sets of bunny ears. And only one VCR, no DVD.

One. And there will not be more.

One. And there will not be more.

You just went up 10 points with me CB! :thumbsup:

2

both downstairs- a smaller one in a little bedroom for the playstation, and then the kids can watch kids shows if Mom and Dad are watching something they don't like.

You've got two tv's, PH? Do you use them as coffee tables or something? :P

I've got two...one in living room, one in bedroom...

One that works, one that doesn't, 12yr old vcr. Mostly I watch the lake through the sliding glass door

just 1 but you already knew that...

---
megawill

Ditto

3, and I rarely watch any of them.

You've got two tv's, PH? Do you use them as coffee tables or something? :P I've got two...one in living room, one in bedroom... I don't own any TVs and I cringed when the last one died and my wife made us get a replacement. If I were suddenly single again, I wouldn't even bother with purchasing a TV/VCR/DVD.

one - and we did without that one, as a test, four about three months last spring -
The one we have is used sparingly

The one we have is used sparingly

I can't imagine trying to get 7 people to agree on one TV program.

Four. TV gets an undeserved bad rap. You can no more blame TV for the demise of culture, bad study habits, or poor socialization skills than you can blame a microwave oven for a crummy diet or an automobile for lack of exercise.

There are people who spend more time surfing, posting, and chatting than all four of my kids combined spend watching TV. Is someone going to tell me either of those pastimes is necessarily any more edifying than the other?

TV sucks because of the lack of interactivity.