Good evening, folks. My wife and I got a beautiful baby and I should bring them home tomorrow. I would like to know how to accomplish adequate home temperature for newborn baby. I am totally new in this, so I could really use your help here. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hi, there. This is quite reasonable question for all newly parents. You must know that you shouldn’t overheat your baby. Her thermoregulation center is still not quite developed. Her clothes should be kept light. Bedroom temperature should be arranged for a lightly clothed adult. In winter it would be somewhere between 68 and 72 degrees. I hope this helps. Good luck with all! Bye!

Good evening, everyone. First, let me congratulate you. Since you are newly parents, I can imagine how you feel. I agree with the previous post. Your baby should be lightly clothed. She still cannot regulate her own body temperature like adults can. The temperature room should be adjusted to an adult who is lightly clothed. I don’t know how you adjust your home temperature and what kind of heat you have. It should be between the ranges mentioned above in winter months. Bye!