Is there anyone to help me in stopping migraines? I suffer for months now from heavy migraines that affect my daily life. The migraines have become so unbearable that it’s almost impossible live that way so I’d like to hear something about stopping migraines. Thanks.

Well, as I see you haven’t visited a doc yet and this is first help-self step. It means that by getting the proper diagnose your unbearable headaches have all chances to turn into occasional headaches even then treated. There’re many people suffering from migraines including myself, I personally suffer from classical type of migraine and by the time I’ve learned how to recognize it meaning I know when it’s coming so I’m able to prevent it or at least to make them hurt less. And also you may do a lot of other things to stop your migraines like change your diet in a first place, avoid noisy places or try to provide yourself normal and healthier environment. But as I said the first and most important thing is to visit a doc to whom you’ll describe your symptoms so he would be able to give you the proper treatment.