Hi. As long as I can remember I had problems with these real strong headaches. I could never tell what is causing them but I only know that they occurred at least, once in a month.
I have never went to a doctor because I thought they will pas by them self but I was wrong.
With time, these headaches just get stronger and more frequent. So, I have reasons to believe that I have developed some type of migraine.
I don’t know anything about this and I would like to find out what is causing them and is there an effective cure?
Thanks!

Hello. I'm medical student and I know some things about headaches and migraines that I would gladly share with you.
A migraine is much more than a bad headache. In most cases this excruciating headache occurs only on one side of the head.
You want to know what is causing them- well, these terrible headaches are caused by a rapid widening and narrowing of blood vessel walls in the brain and head.
There are a number of prescription medications for migraine. They are not made for prevention of migraines but to take them just when headache start.