Hi, im Olivia and I need some help. I have been suffering from migraines for two years now, and yes I know the difference between a migraine and a regular headache. I have seen many different doctors and they all have nothing new to say to me. I am not on a routine so triggers are not likely. I can have it in different places in my head and any time day or night. After visits to the doctor I found that I have two cists in my brain, which supposably don't bother me, I have recurring cists on my ovaries, and also arthritis in my spine ( forgot the technical name for it ). It started off with the migraines but now it's moved to them, plus fatigue, weakness, bruising easily, dizziness, and all over aches and pains. I get my migraines usually every other day. They used to be about once a month.. if anyone has suggestions, advice, questions, etc. Please talk to me.

It doesn't sound unusual at all to me that you are feeling week and fatigued after having migraine attacks almost every two days - I know how horrible they can be and it takes time just to recover from one, let alone wait for another to come. But, what exactly are the problems with the spine? They could be contributing a great deal to the overall amount of pain you feel. Are you taking any medications? There are migraine medications that might be at least some relief, because I know that painkillers rarely help in situations like yours.

I have arthritis at the bottom of my spine but im not sure of the technical term. I can't take most migraine medicines because I am allergic to all triptans, and usually nothing works. So I usually don't take any medicines.

i feel your pain, in the same boat. my doctor recommends a migraine prevention med. it is called topomax. it has helped me in the past. not taking it now, but may have to get back on it. i also take relpax when i get a migraine. it is awsome. helps alot. another recommendation, excedrin migraine, my son used to get them also, he took this and it helped, it's over the counter