Two nights ago I went to a party and I have to admit, I did get intentionally drunk. I remember I had quite a big bottle of vodka and a bacardi breezer and was already drunk in an hour. I can't really remember much after that, everyone had to inform me afterwards about what mess I really was then and I really am going to stop drinking because I felt horrific. But the most horrific thing is that I actually got lead upstairs and a guy actually touched my poonan, I can only remember little snippets and I don't think I even agreed to it but who knows seeing as I can't remember anything. Anyway, a friend had to come upstairs and stop him from taking advantage of me, as I was half conscious and was in a really bad state. I actually feel like such a w**** and dirty and like I don't even deserve a nice guy after that bloody hell. Back to the point though, what are the risks of this happening, i do NOT remember the full details of it all as previously mentioned and I've been feeling sick for two days now, but I'm not sure whether that's just because of what happened or because there is genuinely something wrong with me. Could someone help please, I think I'm actually going insane and most of my friends don't even want to talk to me.

Good, you admitted that your actions were wrong(not most admit this). If you are really just concerned about if that guy at the party actually touched you inapproperiately, then I'm sorry honey, i have no idea what to tell you...because only you and the guy know what happend in there for sure, as you guys were the only two in the room, but I'm sure you'll be alright.

I don't want you feeling like a w**** because you didn't WILLING have sexual relationships with lots of guys, because that is what a w****, s***, and a dirty-girl is. So please, do not think of yourself in that way, my love.

As for your sickness lately, I'm sure it's just the effect of your heavy drinking days before, or maybe just the flu(again due to the heavy drinking), sometimes, when your body isn't use to a certain subtance...it reacts to it the wrong way(as it is not use to this new substance), but who knows. I say if it gets really bad...go to the doctor and see what's up, hun:)

Just don't let whatever happend that night, ever ever ever happen again, but at the same time...do not let your past interfere with what's happening now(your present). You are a better person today...then who you were that night. Remember that....

Goodluck & Godbless<3

That is probably the nicest reply I've ever gotten to anything I've ever said, thank you for that! I was so worried that the sickness was something else so thank you for clearing that up, but I will go to the doctors if I become more worried than I am now about my condition. Let's just hope that this doesn't come back to bite me on the bottom any time soon. Again thank you

You are so very welcome, hun.
And I'm here to help...not to judge..it's not my place.
And please let me know how things work out for you okay?
Goodluck:)