I'm a girl & in my 20's. Please don't laugh but the only thing I knew about virginity loss was penis in vagina.
I wanted to remain a virgin untill marriage so I never really went out with any guy or stayed at their houses.
I really liked this guy from my temp job. I was stupid & stayed at his house one night.
I told him my how I felt about being a virgin & I didn't really know much & he said he was fine with it.
He asked to finger me, I asked him if I would still be one & he said "Yes, it's only foreplay." So I let him do it.
After a few goes I started bleeding. I left & walked home cause he lived only down the road.
When I got home I felt really sick & was throwing up & couldn't stop shaking. It was 6 months ago & still not over it.
Sometimes I text him & abuse him cause it makes me feel better.
Is it possible you can lose your virginity to a finger?
How do I get over this? Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.

You are still a virgin. You did not have sexual intercourse.

I think there is an emotional aspect to this. If you can, I'd suggest you talk to a counselor.

You desire to remain a virgin and then this act of fingering upset you. The blood likely didn't help. He may have torn your hymen or it could be from trauma to the tissues.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for replying. I kind of understand what you mean by foreplay. But isn't that still penetration?
I mean, if I had not gone to that idiots house I would still be normal.
Now I'm really confused because someone else entered me before my husband did.
I did not expect my life to turn out this way.

You were penetrated yes, but to lose your virginity it requires that a penis enter your vagina. It requires intercourse, not just fingering.

You were a virgin for your husband.

I just dont know why I am feeling sick like this?

Some people say yes I am one & some people say I am not because bleeding happens when you have intercourse.

Although his penis did not enter I am not pure anymore & I didn't realise this till after.

How can I not be pure & a virgin at the same time?

Sorry for all the questions, I am Catholic & feel like I disobeyed the Virgin Mary as I bled by a finger before marriage.

Mia,
Just wanted to say you're not alone...I'm also a virgin girl in my 20's who got fingered recently, and bled alot from it...now I'm feeling sick and depressed like you said. It may be partly a physical issue, but I think it's mostly emotional; feeling guilty because you didn't really want to go that far. I keep telling myself that God forgives mistakes, but I'm having a hard time forgiving myself. You are still a virgin, and eventually you will feel better. You might want to discuss purity with your future husband, and find out what his thoughts are. If he's a good guy and sees that you are sincerely sorry, he should forgive you. If not, then maybe he is not the man for you. God bless and hope that you feel better soon.

I'm so glad this thread was posted because it gave me reassurance :) I am a virgin in my 20s too and about a week ago I was fingered for the first time. I actually didn't notice any bleeding directly after, but this week I'm experiencing bloody discharge...(not that you wanted to know that) It terrified me because I never have spotting and its way too far away from my period. After the 'incident' I felt pretty emotionally distressed. I agree with everything that's been posted. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that I didn't want it to happen. You feel violated and that can be equated to rape (on a much less severe scale of course) I would take comfort in the fact that fingering is all that happened and you realize that what you need in a guy is patience, understanding, and respect. No decent guy would ever hold this against you. Thanks for having the courage to post this! It's nice to know I'm not alone. 

This thread gave me a lot o reassurance , I recently got fingered and was pretty drunk whilst doing it , if I hadn't been drinking I don't think I would of done it. I very much got caught up in the moment however while he was doing it , it was hurting quite a lot to the extent that I did think I am bleeding . I am 19 and a virgin which I why I think it hurt so much because my friends who have had sex said it was supposed to feel good but it felt anything but . I felt very distressed and disappointed in myself after but thanked The Lord that I had the sense to stop a realise what I was doing before it went any further which i was afraid it could of if I didn't put an end to it. Just trying to forget it happened and push it to the back of my mind now

Ok so I just had this happen to me but I'm younger than you. You being not over it is just cause you didn't feel ready for that. But you are 100% a virgin. The bleeding is just like as if u get a cut its not a big deal. I'm waiting to but having foreplay just means your trying to get comfortable with the idea before it ever happens.