Two nights ago I went to a party and I have to admit, I did get intentionally drunk. I remember I had quite a big bottle of vodka and a bacardi breezer and was already drunk in an hour. I can't really remember much after that, everyone had to inform me afterwards about what mess I really was then and I really am going to stop drinking because I felt horrific. But the most horrific thing is that I actually got lead upstairs and a guy actually touched my poonan, I can only remember little snippets and I don't think I even agreed to it but who knows seeing as I can't remember anything. Anyway, a friend had to come upstairs and stop him from taking advantage of me, as I was half conscious and was in a really bad state. I actually feel like such a w**** and dirty and like I don't even deserve a nice guy after that bloody hell. Back to the point though, what are the risks of this happening, i do NOT remember the full details of it all as previously mentioned and I've been feeling sick for two days now, but I'm not sure whether that's just because of what happened or because there is genuinely something wrong with me. Could someone help please, I think I'm actually going insane and most of my friends don't even want to talk to me.

This 'slippery liquid' is most likely the stuff that comes out when you've been turned on by a guy, like a guy's semen but the women's version of it. First time is always going to be painful, whether your hymen has been broken already by doing other things or not. If it entered your vagina, you're not a virgin anymore but if you do want to check, go to the doctor and have him run some tests. But honestly, just because you didn't have any blood doesn't mean you're still a virgin. Some people never even bleed.