Hello there,

I'm 24 years old. I had two problems for many years, but I became worried lately after reading some scary stuff similar to my problem. 

The first problem is that I have a much darker patch in the lower side of the glans (I think that's what it's called) 

Unfortunately, the pic doesn't really show how much darker the area is, but it is way darker. it doesn't itch, hurt or anything, however, it's more sensitive than the other areas. and after ejaculation that patch becomes very dry. 

My second problem is also from years ago. I have a small opening underneath the glans (meatus area). Also, small thing is forming inside of it , and if i pressed very hard, the white substance goes out from it but it will forms again after few months later. Again, It doesn't hurt, itch or anything but it's just there 

Please help me I'm really freaking out. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use