Hello, so before i start i had sex about 12 weeks ago i got tested about 4 weeks ago and it all came back negative, i have had no symptoms from then.

yesterday i masterbaited and today i noticed small red bumps or spots in my penis head these spots are non itchy nor do they hurt but i dont have time for the doctor for another 2 weeks so im asking for some advice untill then. 

any help would be nice thank you.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey bobby. Are you referring to the faint reddish brown spots on your glans or the really tiny bumps on the rim/Corona of your glans?  Are you circumscised? Did you masturbate with lube? When you masturbated was it rough or fast?

hello bio thanks for replying. im talking about the red spots on the head of the penis (link there for pictures), im not circumcised, and i did not use lube (i did use my own spit....had no lube left) i do it fast but i dont think i do it rough.

Ok to mea this looks like a little irritation from friction. It does not at this point resemble any diseases. I would see if it improves over the next several days (3-7) if not. Then see a doctor.... also inwould refrain from masturbating or sex until you see if this resolves or not .

Again thanks for the reply it seems most spots are not noticeable and have slightly went away so I think I'm okay I'll check tomarrow and update this thread

You're welcome !!! I'll look forward to your update

Follow update, most spots are gone but 2 of the spots that were there have a slight what looks like crusty white skin just a small bit still no sign of puss in them or open sores ect... I'm not sure they are white because of the cream I put on or not but I am calling a doctor today to get an opinion also have an appointment for the 28th to get test for the third time...

Alright the crusting could difinatly be healing from trauma especially since they are not painful and haven't drained any fluid or pus

My thoughts exactly seeing a doctor tomarrow I'll update so other people with the same problem know what it is thanks bio

You're welcome bobby

Seen the doctor he said it doesn't like I have any stis and that it's fine

That's awesome thanks for letting me know :)