So here's the deal (obviously NSFW): 

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Could please someone tell me what these 2 things could be? :/Brief history of my sex life:October - protected sex with a stranger, same red pimples a few days laterJanuary - notice that the meatus is inflamedFebruary - STI testing, came out clean for HIV, Hepatitis, Chlamydia and syphilis.4 days ago - unprotected sex with a stranger (I'm still confused how this happened)Today: whatever you see on the pic. No itching.I don't know when would be the best time to get tested :/

Hey there how old are you and how long have you been sexually active..... the bumps deff look abnormal but as to what is causing it that's hard to say. How is your hygine? Do you wash your penis daily and if you have a foreskin do you pullit back and wash underneath it?

Hello, thanks for the reply.
I'm 21 and been active for a year.
I've actually been washing it properly (with pulling back the foreskin and warm water) on daily basis for a few weeks now, before thee bums have appeared. Beforehand it was once in a while :/

The pimples and inflammation could just be a skin reaction to body fluids or friction – this is not unusual. Keeping it clean and using a penis moisturizing crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man  Oil) can help to keep that under control. With that said, having unprotected sex is like playing Russian Roulette. Sooner or later, you’re bound to come down with something – so it would be a good idea to keep a condom on you whenever there’s a chance something might happen, and be sure to use it.

Good luck!