I’m 14 years old, and have phimosis, this isn’t an issue when I’m not erect however this is the part I need you to understand, my foreskin is LITERALLY stuck to my glans, not the frenulum, the actual foreskin is fused to my glans by its skin! What do I do!

Hey Thomas  I am a little confused by what you mean when you say "  this is not a problem when your penis  Is erect".  Also is this something new or has your penis and foreskin always been fused ? Have you started puberty yet?  When you are born, your foreskin and glans are usually fused together but the fusion normally breaks down overtime and you get older usually around puberty but I can take a little longer for some people 

Sorry, basically, when I have an erection I can barely pull my foreskin down but when I’m flaccid it can go all the way back if I wish. I started puberty a few month back and my foreskin has always been fused to my penis, and when I pull it back all I can see is the skin literally fused to the lower part of my glans. Hopefully this clears things up, also to note, it does not cause me any pain in doing whatever. Also, my frenulum is particularly small in my case (possibly a frenulum breve) and therefore pulling back my foreskin back when erect is rendered impossible. Also, the glans of my penis is grey and not pink, and where it’s fused together it’s color seems like the color of white skin. LASTLY, the meatus of my penis is swollen and red, and it’s been like that my entire life.