Hi there,

I'm 21 years old, uncircumcised and a virgin.

Recently i just found out that my foreskin was supposed to be pulled back and by reading a lot of topics here, it seems i'm not alone. I just found out about circumcision and there's no way i'm getting that done as i'm happy with my foreskin.

For the past 2 weeks i've been doing the stretching technique and it seems to be working great. I can now silde the foreskin on and off no problem while flaccid, when i'm erect it's still tight, but i can still move it on and off without any serious problems. I guess if i continue stretching, it will loosen up.

The only thing i'm concerned about, my rim of my glans is a little red. Sometimes it will appear more darker and even more so when i'm erect, it doesn't cause me any pain. I've been applying sudocrem and it seems to help a little.

Could this be due to me not cleaning underneath for all this time and always masterbating with the foreskin forward?.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

does your penis look like this?
soon or later it will.

http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/ni/nf/ninfoyure/channels/ets/images/4173744balanitis.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

My penis doesn't look anywhere near as bad as that picture. However the rim in the picture is similar to mine, but the rest of my glans is clear and of a normal colour. When i'm flaccid sometimes it appears as if it's disappearing, but then comes back with a red or purple colour. It's a lot better than it was a few weeks ago since i've been cleaning every day.

While reading about balanitis, it sounds like this is what i have, but only minor compared to some of the pictures i've seen. My foreskin is fine and hasen't got any inflammation of any kind.

Is there is cream i can get or prescription from my doctor?.

Thanks again.

Your glans look still look normal because your is about 2 weeks old,
Soon or later your penis will look like that picture. I give it couple months.

I have a same thing and it very depressing. I just visited the doctor this morning and he gave a protopic tacrolimus. Will see if it works.

I went to the doctor this morning and he said it appears normal and it's probably red becasue of not cleaning properly and i should just keep applying the sudocream. So it doesn't appear to be balanitis, which is good news.

xyz777, i hope your balanitis clears up soon.

Thanks.

I have a similar problem as seens on the picture ... what can I use,.. I dont have inssurance .. so if some one can help me I appretiate..thanks