Hi, My name is Ashley. I've never done one of these things before but I hope and pray it could help me out.
I've been on depo since April 8th i believe and i didn't come for another when june 30th(appt date) came around.
My periods were horrible! After awhile you can tolerate it i suppose. But anyways the beginning of june till now(July) I have been experiencing a morning sickness like no other. Every time I wake up I go straight to the bathroom...to poop. After that its immediate hunger as if i were starving. I also go through out the day just eating tons of food. Around mid may, my fiance and i broke up for a day. The next day he shot down here to fix w/e. So we got back together and he had made tons of 'slip ups' by cumming inside me. I just think its weird. I took a test @ 8ish in the morning. Just now I mean. And i got negative. But i can't fight this feeling that I am. I hope i'm pregnant and nothing else. But who knows. :/ any ideas what it could be??

I don't know hun, seems weird to me...

I had exactly the same.. Sore breasts, sick in the morning and constant eating but all tests I took were negative also.. My doctor said it was because I was due my next shot which I have not gone for as my partner and I are also planning on trying for a baby very soon.. Have you been to see your doctor??