Hopefully someone can help me....I do have an appointment next week but I am curious if anyone has ever gone through this (or know someone who has..)

My last normal period was April 1st. On April 15th I began to bleed very lightly and since the 15th of April I have bleed everyday. Its never been heavier than a liner but I have passed clots on a few occasions. I have not had a period since April 1st. I am not pregnant and I have one sexual partner who has been with no one else but me...and we also use condoms to prevent pregnancy. I am not on any oral type of birth control. Sometimes I do have a slight pain off to the right of my uterus but not often. It also hurts my uterus when I have sex sometimes......I bleed the most after sex or any physical activity like running or climbing stairs..picking up my children...walking, especially in the heat. Is there anyone who might have an idea of some of the things that it might be? I am scared I might have cancer or a cyst or something........

I am 26 with two children 4 years and 18 months, I am also African American and about 10 lbs over my average weight....otherwise very healthy and very health conscious.

Please help!!!!

In many instances that constant bleeding has no real reason, it is just classified as "Abnormal uterine bleeding".

Some women on the DEPO shot have this problem, but you said you are not on anything, so that could not be it...

WHAT THEY will most likely do is put you on birth control, which will stop your bleeding and normalize your cycle.

Well, I went to my appointment yesterday, my doc says that I may have uterine fibroids but we're waiting for my ultrasound appointment which is a few weeks away, she says that I should be fine until then since I am not becoming anemic from the bleeding.....

I am just tired of the bleeding, it is really affecting my life in more than one way...almost depressing to have to bleed everyday....now I'm wondering how to get rid of this mess if it fibroids....and what if it's something worse??!!

I'm just ready to get my life back and enjoy the summer and life in general without the bleeding.
:cry:

did you ever find out what it was? I have the exact symtoms and my ultrasound was fine. No one knows what it is......

Well I have the same problem you have and my doctor appointment is July 22nd. I have been seeing blood every since June 26. Its been heavy and light somedays. I took 3 pregnacy test and all of them said yes but I dont believe Im Pregnant. Am I having a misscarige.

I've been having the same problem, only it's been very heavy bleeding to light bleeding since June 28th... it is now nov 23rd. I'm extremely overweight and I have polycystic ovary syndrome, I really hope it's not fibroids though... My aunt had them and had to get a hysterectomy. I'm only 20, can you get fibroids at 20?

I have the exact same issue. I bleed for a long ass time, not always heavy but enough that I have to wear a pad. I feel like im wearing a diaper every day of my life and it is horrible. All the doctors say im fine, my ultrasound is fine, no cysts, no cancer, no hpv, nothing! So why am I still bleeding? I am so frustrated ...Damnit...

I've had something similar occur. I am 31 years old with a history of normal paps and normal periods. I missed a period in the month of june 2009. I got my period towards the beginning of the month of july and have been b;eeding now for almost 2 months. It's almost September. I have been tested for cervical and uterus linning cancer (negative) and I have had ultrasounds done and they've come back normal. The doc says that I do have a sys but it's a "normal" one and he doesn't believe the bleeding is coming from the sys. He wantst o put me on a medication called Aygestin to regulate my periods. SHould I go on this medicine or just wait it out to see if I get a normal period in another month or so??? He says that I could bleed for awhile....(whatever that means) He also mentioned something about other testing being done like thyriod and fertility but he said that the insurnace companies won't cover me as a single woman for those tests. HELP???? Is this normal? this bleeding????

i have had this bleeding for over 2 years now and when i went to the doctors (who gave me smears and ultra sounds), they all came back fine and they gave me some tablets to stop the bleeding (utolovan i think it was), i took these and they worked however 2 or 3 months later it started back again.
They did mention that it could be something to do with my lining of my womb being thin. They said that if the bleeding came back i would have to go back and they would have to burn the lining away somehow to give me a new thicker lining?
I am going to make a new appointment and see how it goes.

I do have history in my family of cervical cancer whereby my aunti had to have a histerectomy but i have cleared these tests ??

I just want it to go away!!

hi there i am 21 and i no what you mean i was 13 when i started the depo injection and i came off it when i was 16 i never had a bleed then for 3 years when i was 19 it started somtimes for 8 weeks non stop heavy till i had to wear a tampon and a towel and change them every 30 mins i went to my doctor they ran tests said i had polisictic overys and i was infertile gave me some tablets to stop the bleeding it worked for a week or two then started again the doctor uped the dose but it didnt work i sought other medical advise they also did tests this time said i didnt have polisistic overys and all of my hormones are fine and i am fertile as i told them i really wanted a child they gave me another form of tablet which stoped my bleeding i have since got married to my partner and live in jamaica and have been bleeding since i got here in feb 2010 till now nearly 4 months and no sign off stopping i feel bad for my husband as he cnt get no love and i dont want him to stray because i cant give him what he wants i dont no what to do he and i both want kids but have no chance if we cant get the chance to try and make them and when we do i bleed after sex during sex get pains in my tummy and lower back dont no what to do whats wrong with me im also obise

i am 29, i got my depo aug 2010,the first week I had a heavy bleeding lasted 7 days. Since then I should always wear panty liners because I have blood cloths sometimes its dark brown. Its Dec 2010 now but still the same sometimes its like i have my period because my panty liner leaks and lasted for 4 days. I am so worried what this could be. I hope its not that bad because I am still planning to have a baby girl.

can you tell me whats wrong pls?

I am 18 years old and i was on the depo provera shot for almost 2 years, i switched over to regular birth control pills and after about 4 months of them i stopped mid way through the pack. about 2 weeks later i got my period and then it stopped like usual... but then about a week later i started bleeding again. that was November 2010 and it is now December 2010 and i still havent stopped bleeding. its been light but every once in awhile it will get a little heavier and i have no idea what is wrong with me. has anyone gone through this abnormal bleeding and ever actually got it to stop or are we all going to have to suffer with these symptoms forever. its not fair, i do not do any drugs or hoe around and yet this happens to me.

i have a doctors appointment next week, i am on the contraceptive injection which i understand can cause irregular bleeding and stomach cramps im 17 and have been on the injection for 3 months now, i have bled constantly all day every day for 2 and a half months and had really strong stomach pains to the stage where i cant walk, im starting to think it isnt just the injection i understand the term irregular bleeding but all day everyday surely isnt normal!?

My wife has been bleeding like this for over 2 years, but refuses to see a doctor. She is 50 and hasn't been to her doctor for over 15 years .

I have this same EXACT problem, except I am 17 years old and have been bleeding like this for over 4 months. I was on birth control and I stopped taking it and now I am bleeding even more with terrible cramps. My gynocologist ran many tests but still said everything looked fine. I'm so tired of bleeding all the time. Did they ever figure out what was wrong?