So I don't know what is going on... my breast have grown a lot but I have lost weight in my pants size.. my belly looks and feels better.. I'm on depo and have taken two home pregnancy test and both came up negative... I was curious if the depo shot would make a home test negative or if you would reccomend me to go get a blood test to see if I am pregnant or not...

I don’t think you are pregnant just because you are on depo. Depo is by far the most effective contraception method and getting pregnant while on this stuff is almost impossible. The reason why you feel such symptoms are probably because of depo itself.

I don’t think depo itself can cause your test to be false negative, it would make more sense if it was other way around. I hope you used the home pregnancy test at the right time, in the morning. Because in the morning your urine is concentrated the most and you will have the most accurate results then.

Home pregnancy tests are , I think 95% accurate. I would not suggest you taking any more of these but if you want to be 100% sure then go and do a blood test and you will know for sure