I know women are questioning all the time something about weight loss. I have to be one of them too, because I have that kind of problem too. I am not too much overweight, but I feel like my legs are too fat. My friend told me about Dermalin, how that gel really helped her. I want to know if that is true, is it used to reduce fat and how it works.

Dermalin is transdermal gel formulation which release fat stores from specifically target problem areas. When fat is released from the back of woman’s tight, dimpled appearance disappears. This is happening because tension on the connective tissue is reduced as stored “depot” fat is released. When Dermalin gel is applied to the abdomen, waist or hips, dramatic reduction of stored body fat occurs. This will be result of using this gel, even though cellulite isn’t an issue. It should be applied once or twice daily, and do not exceed two applications per 24 hour period. The best is to apply Dermalin after you get shower or bath, or at bedtime. You should vigorously massage Dermalin into the problem area with the fingertips remaining residue with a clean and damp towel. Also it is important that you don’t apply Dermalin to your entire body at the same time, because there is no way that your body utilize all the newly released fat. You should try with this gel, maybe you will be satisfied with results you might get.