Hello, guys. I surprised yesterday when I noticed first signs on cellulite on my legs. I was in panic since I don’t know how to handle this. I like wearing short skirts and shorts. I must somehow lose cellulite legs. Can you recommend me any efficient way to solve this? I would appreciate it.

Hello to you too. This problem affects millions of women worldwide. It is good that you have just discovered it. Many women try to fight the cellulite after years of existence. It is in almost all the cases unsuccessful. Since this is the beginning, you should be luckier. You must decrease your fat intake. You also have to have regular exercising. I also recommend massages of legs with certain oils and lotions. You should consult an expert in this area. Maybe someone else will come up with something new. Good luck!

Hi, again. Thank you for replying to my post. This means a lot to me. I will follow your advice and try to find an expert who deals with this problem. I am determined in succeeding and I must somehow solve this. I know that it won’t be easy and needs a lot of effort. I will contact you if I achieve my goal.