I am 29 and am desperate over my cellulite so I was thinking to start with some anti-cellulite massage though I am not sure if it could help me with this. I am not fat at all and I don't know how I don't get it how it happened to me having so much cellulite – I always thought-skinny ones doesn't has it!! And the thing is I don't have tome going on anti-cellulite therapies in some saloons or else where so I am curious of I could be having some anti-cellulite massage performed at my home.

Of course you can do anti-cellulite massage on your own but don't expect your cellulite will go away that easily. Those massages are about to be combined with healthy diet patterns and regular exercising for being skinny doesn't have to mean you won't be having cellulite so what counts is what you eat-avoid junky foods and alcohol, coffee and thing like that, eat fibers and vegetables and you will be on the right road. And as for the home anti-cellulite massages you need to have some body lotion which should be applied on the cellulite area and than you start massaging it with movements directed to your heart pressing your skin on moderate level and also grasp your skin with your fingers and keep moving in circular pattern. I hope you would manage to have regular anti-cellulite massage on daily bases at least 5 min. at a time- I have reached some significant results by doing so and though it hasn't made my cellulite vanish I am very satisfied for at least I do feel my blood circulation is much better.