Would like to know if anyone has actually used Lipowrap. Does it actually work? I can't find any negative data or complaints about the product

I have used Lipowrap and I can say I am absolutely delighted by the wrap, I have no complaints about it neither. All my friends that have troubles with losing weight have tried it and are really thriller by the results.
The first time I tried this was like a few months ago, I really could not bear the fat around my abdomen and realized no diets helped. I just went nuts and could not bear it since I had tried various diet supplements and weight loss tablets and none of these seemed to have result. My friend once mentioned Lipowrap and I got myself one.
I could see the results yet the first day, it was amazing how visible the results were!
I truly suggest you to buy Lipowrap and you will not regret it, I heard no one speaking badly about it, also I have never heard about the side effects or negative facts. You can freely decide to go shopping!!!

TO Laylah, Please visit our site at www.lipokit.com go to the contact info and submit our testimony. The lipokit and lipowrap are the same under a new name. We loved what you wrote on this forum and would love to be able to publish it on our website. You might receive some free product for this testimony.

lipowrap and lipokit are not the same sorry for the error

lipo kit and lipowrap are the same product. the lipo kit is a new and improved version of lipowrap. i like lipo kit better. the supplement is way better.

I am emailing in response to the experience that the last Guest posted about. I am truly sorry to hear about the bad customer service you have had.

I am the owner of Slimceuticals and the Official LipoWrap.com domain. I am also the creator/inventor of the LipoWrap product. I am assuming from the sounds of it you have probably purchased from one of the LipoWrap resellers [like Lipo Wrap Us (dot) com] who is still selling the first formula we started with. We are no longer associated with the 'LipoWrap Us' company and do not disregard our customer's requests as they have been known to do.

By the way.. this bogus answer regarding being a size 10 is not true. The person who told you this obviously knows very little about the way our product works.

Although we had a lot of success with this first formula we have made many improvements since then to the product and formulation.

Our official website is www.LipoWrap.com. To be sure you are getting the updated formulation the ad copy will say LipoWrap by Slimceuticals on any reseller websites.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us via our website. We would be happy to assist you in reaching your goals. If you email us and mention seeing this post we will give you 15% off. Just mention the discount in your email and we will give you a Coupon Code.

Thank you.
Gina Blackmore
877-LIPOWRAP
Slimceuticals.com
LIPOWRAP.com

Guest wrote:

Hi there,
Yes I tried Lipowrap recently on my thighs and stomach,once on each area. My measurements before and after were unchanged, unfortunately.

After emailing the company about my result I was told because I am a size ten the results would be minimal as there is not alot of fat and toxins to remove. I personally don't find this a convincing argument, as I still have some areas of cellulite and excess body fat ie: stomach and thighs.
Hence my reason for using the product.
I don't know if I would get more of a result if I did a course of wraps say three on one area. But if that was the case it would negate their argument of little result for people who are around a size ten.
So this is the main thing I would be aware of before trying, if you are overweight, then you may well get a better result according to the company.
My other problem is the lack of disclosure about the ingredients, for instance you don't know until you buy the product that one of the first ingredients is collagen. I asked them why they use collagen and about the ingredients in general but received no answer!
I would be interested to know if you do get a result.They say they have a %97 success rate with their clients, which means I must fall into the %3 who where unsatisfied.

is the lipowrap company still in business?

No they do not seem to be. However I do sell the same product and have a supply if you are interested in purchasing. email me and I will give you a great deal.

NO! It does not work at all! Don't trust those people who says it works. I believe that they have been paid to give company positive reviews. I wasted hundreds of $$ on lipowrap and got 0 results!! They are Scammers!!! >;) IMHO

I too have used Lipowrap recently and got NO results whatsoever. I have used it on my inner thighs and stomach 3 times over 3 weeks so far and not lost a millimeter. The gel is disgustingly sticky as it is made with glycerin and glucose and does not rub into the skin properly.

Hello Fellow Wrapper,

I was surprised to see the length of time over which this post has been. 2006 -2010. I know that a few of you have tried different products but with out a coach to answer any questions I bet it can be frustrating. I have lots of amazing information on body wraps and body applicators. I am a licensed Body Wrapper in the state of Florida. Please note if you are not drinking half your body weight in ounces of water you will not see great results. If anyone wants to learn how to use these types of products or just want to be educated before you try one, please feel free to sign up for my free news letter and I NEVER sell or share your information.

P.S. I am not affiliated with any company mentioned above.

To your success,
Patti Majeski

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

i love this peoduct i use it in my spa. Itried it on my self I saw results on the first wrap tremendous results on the second wrap i apply slender gei then i wrap i kept on for 20 hours was off apply slender gel daiily excellent result. I tried the it works wrap it did nothing. I brought slender results slender gel from ebay.

Hi am interested in getting the lipowrap and selling it at my business and using it for wraps.. Can you please email me back and let me know who I can get in contact with to get the kits... Thank you, Laura