Well hello I have a problem about my body and I'm here to ask for your help. I'm 18 years old, I'm 175 cm high and my weights is 61 kg. I'm not fat, it's just that I hate my legs. They're not nice shaped, they don't look good and I also have a cellulite. I need your help, I started running every morning and I'm doing some excercises I found on the Youtube. I don't eat sweets anymore. How long will it take for me to get into shape, to have beautiful toned legs ???

Celebrity

Dear Ivanavuki,

it takes a while, it's not a overnight thing. But you should expect to see some changes in about 2-3 months. The longer you do it,  more improvement you will notice.

Regarding sweets - smart choice.

Regarding cellulite - drink as much water (up to 2 liters, depending on your physical activities) as you can, avoid juices, sodas ... Your diet should be balanced consisted of mostly whole grains (avoid bread though), lean meat and fish and looots of veggies. 

hi, this is hard job. you can use some emulsion and do some massage on your leg. i also have the same problem with you, and now i also do massage too. hope we can get rid of those problems together.

There are several activities that can define how your legs will be shaped.  Look at the swimmers, dancers, bicyclists, and runners.  They all seem to have leg shapes that are a bit different.  For instance, runners' legs; they are toned and muscular all over, but their calves are thicker.  I prefer to maintain some of the feminine characteristics without all the muscle involved, which would be dancing or swimming.  You can choose the way your legs become toned and shapely by choosing the activity that will stimulate that shape.  Toning your legs with weight training may do the trick as well.   I hope this helps!