I've used both vitamins and fish-oil at the same time for about six months now. So my question is, do I need to make a break? Because I've read on the internet that using vitamins the whole year is not good and can make you even sick. So, do I need to make a break in your opinion? Maybe I need use smth else instead of fish-oil and vitamins for my health? By the way, I use vitamins and fish-oil just for prophylaxis to be healthy, not because I'm sick (I have quite good health). I am 18 years old. I exercise - lift weights.
Thank you very much.

Your body needs essential vitamins and minerals everyday.

There are two kinds of vitamins -- water soluble and fat soluble.

Excess water soluble vitamins are just released by the body. No problem. Just a waste of money.

Excess fat soluble vitamins are stored in the body. Too much of this is dangerous.

Omega-3 fish oil is good. Each cell in your body needs omega-3 for cellular health.

Like anything else, consume moderately. Even too much water is toxic. Get the drift?

Refer to recommended daily values.