Hi!I am 15 years old and i am suffering from pimples and acne problem.I haVE many pimples and i wish that my face become clean.Please what do u recommend me to take proactive,benzoyln peroxine,exposed skin care or murad.Please urgent.:-(

acneskinsite dot comthere are heaps of helful tips I have applied to myself there, skin will improve in a week or two (y)

Raw shear butter will help get rid of any scarring underneath the skin . Use a good facial cleanser that works (I wouldn't suggest the proactive system per say because it'd dry out your skin and cause sun sensitivity..) then follow up with toning your face with pure witch hazel and water, then have an alternating routine: one day use a good pimple treatment (I use Kiss My Face Obsessively Break Out. It's organic and you can find it on Amazon.) then another day melt the pure shea butter (Just a little) in the microwave and massage it into the skin and let it absorb.

The best thing you can do for your skin is to keep it clean! Honestly you don't have to spend a lot of money in order to get healthy skin. What works for one person, might not work for you. You have to get to know your skin and how it reacts to certain products. I've had great results with some topical creams I've gotten from my dermatologist. I also use Cetaphil, after trying basically everything in the drugstore. Avoid touching your face during the day, the oils from your hands can cause irritation. Drink plenty of water! Don't pick at any pimples. I know acne can be a pain in the rear, but there is light at the end of the tunnel!

1.Apply ripe tomato or cucumber pulp on acne or pimples and keep upto 1 hour, then wash.

2.Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples should disappear without a mark with regular applications. Garlic will kill acne-causing bacteria. Apply some garlic juice on your face for about an hour once a week to get rid of acne. Do not keep it for too long as it can aggravate sensitive skin.

3.Make a paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.

4.Zinc, Vitamin A, B & E, echinacea, thyme and tea tree oil can cutreat acne. Vitamin B complex can improve your acne dramatically. Take vitamin B tablet, you should see results in a few weeks.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

The thing you should have to do is keep face clean always and don't touch to pimples. Another thing is that avoid oily food.

Is your skin oily ????

In you age i mean in teen age 90% people face this problem it is because of changing of hormones in the body the best way to get rid from it.

Wash you face with cold water at least 8 to 10 times a day,make it safe from germs and keep it clean.

You do not need to be worried about it because it is must in this age after 18 you won't get that anymore some people doesn't get pimples but some people does so be relax don't stress much use a good brand's face wash.