I want some advise on this
Acne could be a common skin disease that affects individuals of all ages. Teenagers suffer the foremost from acne owing to the increased hormone levels in their body.
Insomnia, an excessive amount of stress, unhealthy eating habits and changing lifestyles may cause acne. Acne will appear on the face, chest, back, and scalp. Though there’s no definitive cure, there are many simple ways to cure using common ingredients found in the kitchen to stop or minimize the problem.
Here are some remedies: 1. Baking Soda: Baking soda works as a mild exfoliant for your skin. Hence, it unclogs the pores and removes dead skin.
It additionally helps regulate the pH balance of the skin and has gentle anti-inflammatory drug and antiseptic properties. all these characteristics make it a wonderful home remedy for clearing acne
• A paste of 1 or 2 teaspoons of baking soda and a bit water is applied. Rinse it off after a couple of minutes. • You can also combine together 2 tablespoons baking soda, one teaspoon cinnamon powder, the juice of half a lemon, and 5 tablespoons honey. Apply it on your face and wash after 5 minutes
Multani mitti: Multani mitti is for greasy and acne skin because it absorbs excess oil (without over-drying your skin) and unclogs the pores. It helps boosts the complexion too.
• Mix equal amount of multani mitti, rose water, and sandalwood powder. Make a paste. Apply this mud pack to your face. Wash once it dries up. Repeat the method once every week.
Lemon juice: The acidic property of lemons is very helpful in treating acne. Lemon can clean out dirt that has accumulated in the pores. you can use it on your skin daily however if it’s too drying then use it every 2 or 3 days.
• Rub a slice of lemon on the affected space and leave it for a couple of hours before rinse your face with water.
• You can add lemon juice with rose water in equal amounts and use it to clean the affected space completely.
Aloe vera gel: The pacifying and anti-inflammatory properties in Aloe vera will treat acne in a matter of a couple of days. Aloe vera gel is also useful in healing the scars caused by acne.
• Apply pure Aloe vera gel from a leaf off an Aloe vera plant and squeeze the gel from the center. Apply the Aloe vera gel to the affected area twice daily.