I am 18 years old girl with terrible problem. I clearly see, such as everyone else may notice, that my face isn’t equal on both side. I think my buccal fat is grown much more on the right side. I guess it is just fat because I can feel bones on my face are the same. I know for liposuction of some other parts of the body, but I want to hear if it is possible to make buccal fat removing and resolve uneven cheeks?

Buccal fat removal is included in kind of surgery called cervicofacial liposuction. It involves the application of negative pressure through a hollow cannula in the subcutaneous plane to gently avulse fat cells. Goal of this fat remover is precisely sculpted undesirable fat deposits in the face and neck. In your case, buccal fat removing might help with uneven cheeks, or buccal region on the face. Problem is that traditional procedures and some other facial plastic procedures address tissue laxity and can enhance the appearance of the bony framework. It leads that maldistribution of subcutaneous fat deposits prevents precise draping of the skin. Lipocontouring techniques provide a means to shape neck and face fat deposits. Goal is to achieve desired facial profile, in your case to resolve uneven buccal fat. With continued advent of new and improved techniques and technology and continued exposure and advertisement through the media, facial plastic surgery, such as buccal fat removing, has gained widespread acceptance and is growing in popularity. As you can see, there might be possibility for you to fix uneven buccal fat by removing exceed fat in one cheek using cervicofacial surgery.

I too have found that ny face is uneven as a result of weight loss. I was 16.5 stones and lost around 25 lbs in seven weeks. I think that we must remember that all faces have two sides to them, lots of stories about what it means! I think that we may be just seeing the differences showing up because of the quick change in weight. I think that things will settle down and the differences will balance. But then i'm male and perhaps am not too bothered about the esthetics. In short, be patient.