Hello! My doctor told me that I have the following problem. What I want to know something basic about it. I have dermatomyositis disease and swallowing problem. My health is not so good and I need some help. What could be the method for healing or therapy for my disease? I wish to thanks for any comment.

Unfortunately, there's no cure for dermatomyositis, but treatment can improve your skin and your muscle strength and function. Maintaining an exercise routine can help you maintain and build your muscle strength. Just be sure that you get a detailed plan and recommendations from your doctor or physical therapist before starting an exercise program. Don't wait until you're exhausted. This will only set you back further as your body tries to recuperate. Learning to pace yourself can help you maintain a consistent level of energy, accomplish just as much and feel better emotionally. Areas affected by your rash are more sensitive to the sun, so wear protective clothing or high-protection sunscreen when you go out. A registered dietitian can teach you how to prepare easy-to-eat foods.