I am 30 years and I am tired of sitting. I must make a decision and I need some help. I want to go exercising. I want to work on my fitness. Which is the best fitness training? What I should know about fitness? Is there anyone who could help me?

Well, you should what do you want to achieve with fitness training. Do you want to lose weight, gain weight, improve strength, improve performance and skills, recover from an injury etc? I suppose you want to improve overall health. The best way for that is general fitness training. It is a combination of moderate workout regiment and healthy diet. It can improve your general appearance, your muscle tone, healthy skin, hear and nails.

Hey all,

As a trainer I appreciate your passion to be fit.. Hope you all wanna be fit for sure.. As far as our mental ability matters first to tone our body to our own way. A private will definitely help you..!! I mean to say you way of approach should be strong at the same time determined..!!

All the best..!!

Arnold..!!
.

Hi
why don't you go to gym ??? Gym trainer will give you perfect instructions for fitness ..So don't delay ..
Good luck ...

Try to do little things that would make you mobile and replace your completely sedentary lifestyle. Do household chores which require moving instead of just being a couch potato. Learn how to perform a simple aerobic exercise to increase your fitness level... If you are weak , first consult a doctor , then go ahead with exercise..

I agree with easing into the working out and diet changes once your doctor gives you the go ahead.

Begin with eating organic healthy lean meats, fruits and vegetables. Try to steer yourself away from processed foods. They have too much sodium, sugars and chemicals in them, which is very unhealthy for you.

Ease into the cardio and weight training. Start light and get accustomed to exercise so you don't burn out. Do workout for an hour or so so you get used to exercise. Then as you get stronger, start challenging yourself. You will begin to see results.

Be Healthy,
Renee'

aerobic exercise can reduce the risk of death due to cardiovascular problems. In addition, high-impact aerobic activities (such as jogging or jumping rope) can stimulate bone growth, as well as reducing the risk of osteoporosis for both men and women

Interval training is a way of working out where a portion of the exercise is completed at a very intense pace and another portion is completed at a more moderate pace. There are many variations to interval training in fact some routines have three or four different speeds in which he exercises are completed starting from a moderate pace then increasing in intensity and finally ending at the most extreme pace.

Generally the intense portion of the exercise is the shortest period of time and the moderate portion is the longest. However, there are some extreme workouts that have the moderate portion of the workout the shortest and the intense workout the longest

I think the extreme workouts would be a more efficient way of burning calories and building muscle - along with the time constraints in today's world.