My sister told me she wants to try Scott & White Diet. She said they help people find foods that are healthy and satisfying to them. Beside this, Scott & White Diet also helps us find an exercise plan that fits our needs. I think that is great, and it should be goal of each diet plan. That is why I want to hear more about this diet, so if you could tell me something I could find useful.

It is true that Scott & White Diet helps us understand the components of an ideal, heart-healthy diet. It is constructed as a pyramid to demonstrate a foundation of grains, bread, cereal, rice, and pasta. Those are substances, which our bodies need the most. Pyramid contains fats, oils, and sweets at the peak of it. This is used to demonstrating our body's need for only limited quantities of these substances. Fats, oils, and sweets are found at the top of the pyramid, and it should be eaten sparingly. The ideal diet also consists of two or three daily servings of dairy products. Those products are milk, yogurt, and cheese, and proteins, as meat, poultry, fish, dried beans, eggs, and nuts. Three to five daily servings of vegetables, and two to four servings of fruit are recommended to take daily. Six to 11 servings of grains should be eaten each day, for example bread, cereal, rice, and pasta. As each individual has different nutritional requirements, it is best to consult your physician or registered dietitian for more specific diet recommendations, but I am sure this diet could help you.